The Willoughby City Council Fauna Fair is returning to Willoughby Park (McClelland Street, East Willloughby) 10am – 3pm on Sunday 28 August with live animal shows, information stalls, free flight bird show, crafts, food, drinks and plants.
It will be a celebration of local wildlife, bushland and community and the Willoughby Environmental Protection Association (WEPA) will be there! Drop in at our stall to:
- pick up your set of FREE WEPA Local Nature Cards
- purchase quality greeting cards depicting our local birds and animals
- find out about the campaign to save Sydney’s koalas and
- about WEPA’s campaigns and events to come and
- to join WEPA (membership from $5)
All sales go to WEPA’s environmental activities and campaigns.
We look forward to seeing you all there!